After an eight-month hiatus the Hoops Addict Podcast has finally returned. Due to time restraints as a result of my career and having been asked to cover the Toronto Raptors for HOOPSWORLD this season, I was unable to keep the podcast going during the regular season. But now, with the slower summer months approaching and the Raps having been ousted in the first round of the playoffs, I’m excited to be back on the mic. Look for new podcasts weekly throughout the playoffs and the summer.
Some of the highlights from this podcast include:
* Natalie from Need 4 Sheed admitting Philadelphia’s strong play in the first round gave her a scare
* Kurt from Forum Blue & Gold talking about whether Los Angeles can win a championship without Andrew Bynum
* Ben from Third Quarter Collapse claiming Jose Calderon should have started for the Eastern Conference in the All-Star game this season
* CB Jack from My Utah Jazz giving me the scoop on what the X-Factor will be in Utah’s series against Los Angeles
* Ryan from Hornets 24/7 claiming the Hornets will beat the Spurs in five games
* Rock from Waiting For Next Year giving his thoughts on all the trash talking that went on between Washington and Cleveland
For people who listened to the podcast before, you’ll notice I’m trying out some new things like musical breaks between guests and adding music into the background during the interviews. Feel free to drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with comments or suggestions about things you like or would like me to change in the future.