I’m a sucker for NCAA® March Madness® and normally I crash on my couch and watch the games. This year I’m planning on switching things up and I’m going to get a bit more interactive by taking part in AT&T’s new U-verse game HORSE.
To celebrate March Madness®, AT&T U-verse is releasing U-verse HORSE, a game played on your phone or tablet while you’re watching the games. You can predict the position of the next shot in a live game, and your friend will have to match that same spot or be awarded a letter until someone gets HORSE.
You can also talk smack with other players and share your experience throughout the game.
The idea is to play HORSE while you’re watching the games. Here’s how it works:
• Users select any live NCAA® Tournament game and select a team they want to represent them
• You can select a spot on the court that represents where you want your “shot” to be taken
• When a player from the live game shoots from that designated area, it shows up on the court
• If it’s a successful attempt, the other team must have one of their players convert from the same area, but on their side of the court
• If it’s an unsuccessful attempt, its then the other team’s chance to select an area of the court
• The play continues until one team accumulates all the letters to spell out HORSE, which means they lose the game
You can play in the following ways:
• Single-player mode
• Friend to friend
You can find the FREE game at the following URL: http://uverse.us/Hoops1
I’ll be playing this game all weekend, so follow me at @hoopsaddict during the games to see how well I’m playing or to challenge me to a game. AT&T is the exclusive wireless partner of NCAA® March Madness®??NCAA® March Madness® and Final Four® are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
A big thanks to the fine folks at AT&T U-verse for making me aware of this game and allowing me to spread the word. I am being compensated, but all opinions are my own.