* Have you ever wondered what fellow Hoops Addict writer Rashad Mobley looks like? Check out this picture of Rashad hard at work at a recent Wizards game.
* The Los Angeles Times had an interesting article on how some NBA teams are using video games to evaluate talent.
* The big news surrounding the NBA this week is the League is securing $175 million in loans for some franchises. Meanwhile, super agent David Falk recently told the New York Times that the players will need to make big concessions when it’s time to sign the next collective bargaining agreement. John Hollinger also got into the mix with an article on this topic. Ouch, things don’t look good for the summer of 2011.
* Huge props go out to Holly MacKenzie for writing a great post called “Thank You, Mark Madsen.” I don’t care if you aren’t a Timberwolves or Madsen fan, if you’re a fan of the game of basketball you have to read this article. Trust me, you won’t regret it.
* I was stoked to find out this week that I can now read Relevant Magazine online.
* Some YouTube goodies from this week include Dwight Howard hitting a 75 foot shot in pre-game warmups, Bargnani’s Little Big Planet, Kevin Garnett tries to bend it like Beckham and Shaquille O’Neal showing off his goalie skills.
* For some more video clips, make sure you check out adidas TV.
* Pacers head coach Jim O’Brien isn’t happy when his team loses.
* Think you know college hoops? Then enter Pick Manager’s Game of the Century Contest because if you’re able to you select every game correct then you walk away with $100 million.
* Is Luol Deng better suited to be the Bulls ninth man? Zoner Sports thinks so.
* A new site I found this week is called A Peach Basket and a Dream. Make sure you hit the link and check them out.
* Make sure you keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for a big promotion that Hoops Addict is running for Mountain Dew.